Pack Gaming
Robert Griffin III scraps tell-all book that planned to expose Washington Daniel Snyd - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Robert Griffin III scraps tell-all book that planned to expose Washington Daniel Snyd (/thread-robert-griffin-iii-scraps-tell-all-book-that-planned-to-expose-washington-daniel-snyd)

Robert Griffin III scraps tell-all book that planned to expose Washington Daniel Snyd - lovelystyle - 03-20-2024

During the 2021 NFL season, , the team that drafted him, in an "explosive tell-all" book about the Commanders and their owner, Daniel Snyder. Roughly three months later, the former quarterback has seemingly scrapped the project entirely, with that both Griffin, Jose Peraza Jersey his co-author, Gary Myers, and publisher, Simon & Schuster, have removed all links to "Surviving Washington," which was due out in August.Myers has moved on from the project, 106.7's Eric Bickel reported Thursday, adding that the book is "no longer in the works," with Griffin apparently having second thoughts about the publication. Amazon still lists "" Dave Concepcion Jersey as available for Kindle preorder (albeit with a December 2045 release date), while Simon & Schuster has pulled the from its website, and Griffin has deleted all of his tweets, including a promotional video, related to the book.Griffin originally teased a deep dive into "one of the most dysfunctional franchises in sports" when he announced the book last November."I'm gonna detail the medical mismanagement that I received during my time in Washington," he said in the promotional video. "I'm gonna open your eyes to the sexual hara sment that permeated the walls of that building. And give you a deep dive into a power struggle between one of the Matt Harvey Jersey most powerful coaches in all of sports and an owner that many of you want gone. They say, 'The truth will set you free,' so here it is, unfiltered." Griffin's book announcement came just months after he told ESPN's Adam Schefter he'd "" to Washington, suggesting the team "make the call" to put him back under center in the wake ofWeek 1 injury. He added that it would make a "great story," to come "full circle" with his original team. Griffin, who was drafted second overall by Washington in 2012, spent the first four seasons of his NFL career with the team. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power Yasiel Puig Jersey rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on Ken Griffey Jersey your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.