Pack Gaming
Lions release Marvin Jones after wide receiver announces hes stepping away for family - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Lions release Marvin Jones after wide receiver announces hes stepping away for family (/thread-lions-release-marvin-jones-after-wide-receiver-announces-hes-stepping-away-for-family)

Lions release Marvin Jones after wide receiver announces hes stepping away for family - lovelystyle - 03-20-2024

Le Trevor Bauer Jersey s than seven months after rejoining the for a second stint with the team, wide receiver that he is stepping away from football to addre s personal matters. Detroit also shortly afterward.Jones, 33, did not travel with the Lions for their Week 7 matchup with the on Sunday and was deactivated due to undisclosed personal reasons. He explained in a social media post Tuesday that he won't be returning to the team."I just want to say that I have so much love and respect for the Ford family, the city of Detroit, my teammates and coaches," he wrote. "To be brief, I am stepping away from the team to take care of personal family matters. Although this was no easy decision, I cannot be the player/person that I need to be for this team as well as tend to my Omar Vizquel Jersey family from afar. This organization has been amazing, showing love and support for myself and my family over the years, and this time is no different. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates Tyler Clippard Jersey , special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. "To my brothers and coaches," Jones continued, "I will be rooting for you every step of the way! This is the year! Go get it!"Lions coach Dan Campbell told reporters Monday B.J. Upton Jersey he didn't believe Jones' absence was related to anything "serious" but declined to elaborate on his future with the team. Originally a fifth-round pick of the in 2012, Jones spent four years in Cincinnati before landing a $40 million deal with the Lions in 2016 free agency. He posted career marks in Detroit, including a 2017 breakout that Eddie Robinson Jersey saw him catch 61 pa ses for 1,101 yards and nine touchdowns, and remained in town through 2020. Jones returned to the Lions after a two-year stint with the , signing a one-year, $3M contract in April. But he managed just five catches for 35 yards on 10 targets during Detroit's 5-1 start.