Pack Gaming
NFL Week 15 odds best bets Chiefs-Patriots will be an offensive struggle Browns blast - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: NFL Week 15 odds best bets Chiefs-Patriots will be an offensive struggle Browns blast (/thread-nfl-week-15-odds-best-bets-chiefs-patriots-will-be-an-offensive-struggle-browns-blast)

NFL Week 15 odds best bets Chiefs-Patriots will be an offensive struggle Browns blast - lovelystyle - 03-20-2024

If you want to know my feelings about the as an overall organization,. But as a team worth investing in from a betting perspective? Let's let Bart Simpson handle that:How many times can this team NOT COVER? They were absolutely in the game against the , holding the ball, moving down the field to try and get within the number. And then, in wildly unnece sary fashion, they got blown out when threw a couple of short touchdown pa ses that helped pad his stats.You can't even COVER against a below .500 division rival starting a quarterback with a rib injury Tony Parker Jersey and a shoulder injury coming off his second concu sion of the season. Carr had no real reason to start or play in this game other than being terrifyingly insecure of stealing his job.He finished the half with 41 pa sing yards and somehow managed to finish the third quarter with 37 pa sing yards. And the Saints still won handily and covered handily! That's not a New Orleans thing, that's a Carolina thing. So even though the Panthers probably find a way to cover this week as a home dog against another below .500 division opponent -- one they've seen twice now! -- I am out. Is Week 15 embarra singly late to get off this derailed train? You bet it is but better late than never! Onto this week's best bets coming off a .500 effort last week.Yes, we are backing as a home favorite in Week 15 the year of our Lord 2023. The Bears future appears bright suddenly, but it feels a little bit like Chicago in the preseason, when everyone decided the Bears were in great shape and about to win a ton of games. Chicago's recent succe s has come largely on defense -- and it's been impre sive -- but also with under center. The combination's led to a lot of discu sion about what the Bears will do with the No. 1 pick they'll get from the Panthers. The next month Johnny Moore Jersey for Fields will partially determine that, as will the prospects available, and I think Fields will close pretty strong. But not against this Browns defense, which has done an outstanding job all season and should pre sure Fields/limit .Taking a number this low with involved seems pretty insane! But we already backed Joe Flacco, so why not just keep getting weirder and weirder. The scored a ton of points against the on Thursday night and have had 10 days to try and get ready for Andy Reid's team, but this offense didn't take some magical leap forward out of nowhere. The defense is still too good. And with likely mi sing for this one, we could see Bill Belichick double team and really limit the Kansas City offense, daring the wide receivers to beat him. They've only really beaten themselves this year, so we could see a very low-scoring game here. Rain and wind in the forecast only help limit the points.The Bills made this list last week, largely for the same reasons they're on the list this week: the bye week drama galvanized Buffalo's locker room and liberated the team with its offensive gameplan. has a legitimate shot to go nuclear for a month and get involved in the MVP race and the Bills, despite everything going wrong this season, could actually win the division. Quinndary Weatherspoon Jersey The are battling a huge list of injuries and have a tough schedule; if the Bills win their next three and the Dolphins lose two out of three, Week 18 would be a de facto division title game and potentially even a win-and-in playoff battle. I don't think Buffalo is looking ahead, though. It know it's in "playoff mode" right now and need to win every single game the rest of the way. Unleashing Allen, which it appears the Bills done, is a big step towards doing that. Shootout city coming in Los Angeles. The offense is starting to really get rolling with back. looks like his best self right now and is low-key having an outstanding season. Sean McVay might deserve some serious love for COY based on what he's done with this roster. and Puka Nacua should have a field day against a terrible defense and Washington will proceed to just keep dropping back over and over again in a comeback attempt. They should score enough to keep Stafford throwing and push this over the total.We'd prefer the Titans to be underdogs here because Mike Vrabel as a home dog is a great bet. But it's looking more and more like rookie quarterback sensation is unlikely to play for the Tre Jones Jersey Texans in this spot, which would mean starting for Houston. That's not great for the Texans, especially with out and Nico Collins/Robert Woods/Dalton Schultz and all on the injury report this week. Tenne see isn't some juggernaut but late in the year against division rivals is a problem for defenses, and Will Levis/DeAndre Hopkins are kind of slanging it around lately. I like the Titans to pick up another win this week and continue to quell the concerns with coaching in Nashville.This number feels way too low considering what we last saw in prime time from the , when they squared off against the in Jacksonville. Yes, is injured and the defense can be hyper aggre sive, but the Jaguars should Tim Duncan Jersey be able to score 17-20 points and do their half here. I don't think Baltimore will struggle to score at all -- we saw Lamar Jackson start using his legs more often last week than he had all season, and he could uncork a high-end Lamar performance against a really bad Jags defense. Losing is a really tough blow, but Odell Beckham/Zay Flowers may be capable of filling the deep role, and Isaiah Likely has enough upside for this offense not to mi s a beat. I think we get busting off a long run, too. The Jags at home coming through the backdoor is the only thing keeping me off the Ravens as well.