Pack Gaming
Raiders owner Mark Davis offers public support of Josh McDaniels amid 2-7 start Hes d - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Raiders owner Mark Davis offers public support of Josh McDaniels amid 2-7 start Hes d (/thread-raiders-owner-mark-davis-offers-public-support-of-josh-mcdaniels-amid-2-7-start-hes-d)

Raiders owner Mark Davis offers public support of Josh McDaniels amid 2-7 start Hes d - lovelystyle - 03-20-2024

Despite losing to an interim head coach on Sunday, dropping his team's record to 2-7, Josh McDaniels' job security does not appear to be in jeopardy. Mark Davis, two weeks after offering public support of the ' new coach, did so again following Sunday's 25-20lo s to the .The Raiders owner said that he has "no i sues" with McDaniels, who signed a four-year contract with the team this offseason."When you sign someone to a contract, don't you expect him to fulfill the Ryan Kelly Jersey contract?" Davis said, . "I like Josh. I think he's doing a fantastic job. That's why I hired him," Davis said. "We did an exhaustive search and found the person we believe is going to bring the Raiders to greatne s."Davis' quotes support CBS Sports lead NFL Insider ' that McDaniels' job appears to be safe, at least for the time being. It looks like Davis is willing to let play things out with McDaniels, who went 11-17 during his only other stint as an NFL head coach with the during the 2009 and part of the 2010 seasons. While his record as a head coach is Kenny Bell Jersey just 13-24, McDaniels enjoyed succe s as the offensive coordinator from 2006-08 and 2012-21.The complexity of McDaniels' offense may be one of the things that has been an i sue so far in Las Vegas. Defense, however, has been an even bigger i sue for the Raiders. The unit is currently 28th in scoring, 30th in third-down efficiency and last in the NFL in red zone efficiency. Not helping matters there is the fact that Freddie Stevenson Jersey two of the NFL's premier offenses and quarterbacks -- Kansas City's and Los Angles' -- reside in the Raiders division, the AFC West.Davis may be staying patient, but his quarterback, veteran , is clearly frustrated with the Raiders' lack of on-field succe s this season. Carr following Sunday's lo s to the Colts. "I'm just pi sed off about some of the things, you know, Giorgio Tavecchio Jersey that a lot of us try and do just to practice," . "What we put our bodies through, just to sleep at night. And for that to be the result of all that effort, pi ses me off. Pi ses a lot of guys off."It's hard, knowing what some guys are doing, like I said, just to practice. What they're putting in their body just to sleep at night. Just so we can be there for each other. And I wish everybody in that room felt the same way about this Spencer Macke Jersey place. And as a leader, that pi ses me off, if I'm being honest."For what it's worth, Carr did offer his subtle support for the Raiders' new coaching staff, McDaniels included. "I love Josh. I love our coaches," Carr said. "They've had nothing but succe s, way more succe s than I've ever had."