Pack Gaming
Saints-Eagles trade grades New Orleans in on multiple first-round additions while Phi - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Saints-Eagles trade grades New Orleans in on multiple first-round additions while Phi (/thread-saints-eagles-trade-grades-new-orleans-in-on-multiple-first-round-additions-while-phi)

Saints-Eagles trade grades New Orleans in on multiple first-round additions while Phi - lovelystyle - 03-20-2024

While the 2022 NFL Draft is just a few weeks away, the draft board is not set just yet. Monday, the the No. 16 overall pick, No. 19 overall pick and then a sixth-round pick to the for the No. 18 overall pick, a third-round pick, a seventh-round pick and a 2023 first-round pick and a second-round pick in 2024.There are a couple of obvious things that stand out immediately from this deal. One, the Saints wanted multiple picks in the first round this year, while the Eagles are fine giving Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey up one of their three first-round picks and looking to 2023 and 2024. What does this mean for quarterbacks and ?Below, we will attempt to grade this trade centered around draft picks.Even with this trade, the Eagles still have two first-round picks in the draft -- and they didn't have to part with their top pick at No. 15 overall. They also ensured they have multiple first-round picks again in the 2023 draft! Even before the trade, four of our five CBS NHL Columbus Blue Jackets Men Jersey Sports NFL Draft experts had Philly selecting a wide receiver in the first round, and you have to think the Eagles are locked in on one. The first receiver drafted this year is expected to come somewhere in the top 10, and by the time the Eagles pick, it could be in the middle of a run on wideouts.There is a bit more to this deal, and it has to do with Hurts. This draft cla s is not seen as one that is strong at the quarterback position, but that should change in 2023. CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora says the Eagles in trying to be positioned to take a quarterback in 2023 if Hurts cannot prove he's the guy in 2022. That's always po sible, but even if Hurts balls out in 2022, the Eagles will be sitting pretty with multiple first-round picks to continue to build around him. Giving up a first-round pick for a third-round pick, a seventh-rounder and two future picks including a first-rounder next year is solid. Howie Roseman is surely excited. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to NHL Columbus Blue Jackets Women Jersey receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription. The Saints are our technical "loser" in this trade, but "loser Jack Johnson Men Jersey " is not an appropriate term. New Orleans clearly wanted multiple selections in the middle of the first round, and it made sure a deal happened. There are a couple of narratives surrounding this Saints trade. They could take a quarterback such as Kenny Pickett out of Pittsburgh or Matt Corral from Ole Mi s with their extra first-round pick while not drastically changing their draft game plan. However, they did sign Winston to a multiyear deal this offseason, so they could also choose to build around him instead.CBS Sports' Josh Edwards says the Saints' two biggest draft needs are wide receiver and left tackle. They could satisfy both needs in the first round. Alabama wide receiver Brandon Dubinsky Jersey Jameson Williams, Treylon Burks from Arkansas and maybe Ohio State's Chris Olave are expected to go around that area. Giving Winston another legitimate wideout could help this Saints offense reach new heights. As for the tackle spot, the Saints could target Tulsa's Tyler Smith, Mi si sippi State's Charles Cro s if he falls or one of my favorite players in Northern Iowa's Trevor Penning in the middle of the first round. Having to give up a third-round pick and then a future first- and second-rounder hurts, but New Orleans clearly has a plan.