Pack Gaming
England vs Spain Odd Opinions England vs Spain Odd Opinions - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: England vs Spain Odd Opinions England vs Spain Odd Opinions (/thread-england-vs-spain-odd-opinions-england-vs-spain-odd-opinions)

England vs Spain Odd Opinions England vs Spain Odd Opinions - lovelystyle - 11-21-2023

Having beaten the world champions 1-0 on Saturday, I expected the usual up rise in confidence and swagger from most if not all England fans around the country. Capello had named a talented side, filled with a mixture of both experience and youth, which is what most people had been pining for over the last year or so. Scott Laughton Jersey Lescott partnered Jagielka at the back, with Jones partnering Parker in a defensive midfield pairing. With no Rooney in the squad, it was Darren Bents chance to show why he deserves a place in the starting eleven.Without going into too much depth about the match, here is a short summary of the match:First half, England defendedSecond half, England took a gamble and attacked for ten minutes, and claimed what Eric Lindros Jersey turned out to be defining goalEngland defended for the rest of the gameEngland wonCue the usual talk of England being back to their best? I think not.Views were diverse- to my surprise.Many people saw that England were playing anti-football and that they were outplayed, and outcla sed for 90 minutes. Many people even said that Englands performance was not even that great? I wouldve thought that people would be ranting and raving about our newfound chance of winning Euro 2012, but I found that most fans chose yet again to slag off their national team!Now here is my view.I always thought the aim of the game of football was to score more goals than the opposition? No? It would appear that most people are still caught up in this philosophy of playing football in the right way, and that if you are to win correctly, you need to have 70%+ po se sion, and score beautifully crafted goals. There are Chris Bigras Women Jersey only two teams in the world that can do this with remarkable succe s, and they would be Spain and Barcelona. I suppose you could say that Swansea and Wigan are up there with the best teams in the world, just because they play football in the right way. Sarcasm.Secondly, I didnt know that there was a wrong way to win a football match? In my opinion, England showcased to the world one of the ways to beat Spain. If you play nice attractive football against the Spaniards, you are going to lose; there is no two ways about it. A defensive, discipline set up is needed, and opportunities need to be taken. This is what England did. Negative stat-men can fire stats that Spain had 71% po se sion, they had twenty-three Radko Gudas Men Jersey attempts on goal against Englands measly three, and they had six corners to Englands one. But look at it in another way Spain only has two shots on target, which was the same as England. And there was also the small factor that they didnt score, and England did.England won a game of football against the best international team in the world, and they still cannot avoid ma ses of critics finding faults. One has to wonder what the reception wouldve been Robert Hagg Women Jersey had England lost the gameWhen people look at the record books in fifty years time, they are not going to see that stats of po se sion and the shots of goal. They are going to see the score line. England 1 0 Spain. Thats all that matters.
Click here Click here Click here