Pack Gaming
Chase Young discusses Washington Commanders rebrand ACL recovery what making the Supe - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Ostalo (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-ostalo)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-gaming)
+--- Tema: Chase Young discusses Washington Commanders rebrand ACL recovery what making the Supe (/thread-chase-young-discusses-washington-commanders-rebrand-acl-recovery-what-making-the-supe)

Chase Young discusses Washington Commanders rebrand ACL recovery what making the Supe - lovelystyle - 11-13-2023

The Washington NFL franchise is going through an offseason of change. On Wednesday, the announced their new name: . With the rebrand comes new jerseys, new logos, new garb and a renewed sense of optimism for a franchise that needs it. This offseason is important for the leaders of the Commanders, such as defensive end .The former Mike Moustakas Jersey A sociated Pre s Defensive Rookie of the Year burst onto the scene in 2020. He led all rookies in sacks (7.5), tackles for lo s (10) and tied for first in forced fumbles (4). The second NFL season wasn't as kind to Young, however. The Ohio State star recorded just 1.5 sacks in nine games played before tearing his ACL, which prematurely ended his 2021 campaign. This offseason he's refocused, and wants to return better than ever."It's going great," Young told CBS Sports when asked about his rehab. "I already squatted 225 (pounds), I'm already one-leg squatting. It's going great. You know, the proce s was definitely humbling, but I'm excited to go through it just to see what type of person I'm going to be on the other side." WAS DE #99 Young said this trial has taught him about inner-strength and work ethic. He's even been talking to other athletes about how to handle his ACL recovery. "I'm a lot stronger than I thought," said Young. "I've never had an Ryan Goins Jersey injury like this before, and I know what it's going to take to get back. I've talked to and other people who have torn their ACLs. Some people not just once, but multiple times. I'm ready to take on that challenge and come back even better."This week was special for Young, as Washington announced its rebrand to Commanders. Young was aware of what the organization was trying to do in the proce s, and said it was unique to be part of something like this."It was really cool," Young said. "I remember even before the season they threw us a few names and asked the leaders on the team what we thought. They were just getting ideas and things like that, so it started pretty early. But you know, I feel like it's a pretty unique situation. A situation I can say 30 years from now that nobody else has been through but the people on our team." Young of the name "Commanders," but he said that it has grown on him, especially with the new jerseys and everything that came with the rebrand."It grew on me just seeing the jerseys and everything that we are going to stand for with the name, knowing we're from D.C.," Young said. "It definitely grew on me, so I'm ready to go out there and be a Commander, and we're going to be commanding -- know that!"Young was chosen to be a model for the Washington uniform reveal, Willie Wilson Jersey and he is proud about how the photos turned out. "I always liked our jerseys, always loved our colors even since I was a young kid," Young said. "But the alternate black jerseys, that's probably my favorite. I loved the white jersey I had on and that Burgundy jersey I love. On the regular away game, that white jersey is nice, it's crisp, man." The future of Washington football is here Washington Commanders (@Commanders) This week belonged to the Commanders, but next week belongs to the and . Super Bowl LVI is the first Super Bowl matchup that does not feature any of the top three seeds in either conference. Will establish himself as the next great quarterback by winning a ring in his second season? Or will solidify his legacy with a ring in his first season away from Detroit? Young will be at the Super Bowl, and he's gifting someone special a couple of tickets as well; Captain Darryl Griffing received two tickets to Super Bowl LVI from Young as a thank you for his service." , my grandfather," said Young, whose grandfather served in the Air Force. "The military - Salvador Perez Jersey - I always want to stay in contact, I always want to have something to do with them. I teamed up with USAA and the National Guard A sociation, and we are going to send Captain Darryl Griffing to the Bowl. He's been deployed in Afghanistan, Germany, he's a real dude." My grandfather served in the military, so it's an honor to team up with and to provide 2 tix to to Captain Darryl Griffing in honor of his service to our Jorge Soler Jersey country Chase Young (@youngchase907) While the NFL world is excited for this final matchup, Young hasn't given much thought to a Super Bowl prediction since his Commanders aren't involved."For real to be honest, I'm thinking about my rehab," Young said. "When we get there, that's the only time I'll really gonna be thinking about the game."Being at the Super Bowl is just another experience that will motivate Young to help the newly named Commanders make it to the big game. "It's going to be something that's hard to put in words," Young said about the po sibility of getting to the Super Bowl. "Just knowing the whole history of Washington. Since I was born we haven't done what we have wanted to do. I just know the fan base and everybody is going to be ecstatic. It's going to be crazy."
Click here Click here Click here

Useful Home Builders In Toronto Website - FrankJScott - 02-13-2024

To the people inquiring about cost for new build house construction steps of building a house Toronto get a house built luxury building company questions to ask the builder of a new home the process of getting a house built Toronto home builders gta custom home communities I highly suggest this he has a good point on Toronto home builders tips or Toronto first homebuilders home builders in de Toronto luxury builders custom home design cost Toronto custom house plans near me new home construction ideas Toronto build on lot homes Toronto new house build as well as this helpful site for Full house renovation advice not to mention build a new house near me Toronto build on your property cost to build house on your own land building new home on existing property build your own custom house cheap homes built on your land home builder designer in home construction on top of this awesome custom home Toronto tips which is also great. Also, have a look at this recommended luxury home builder advice and don't forget Toronto house construction cost toronto Toronto cost to build a house quality homes construction building a house when you own the land best rated home builders near me cost to build house on lot near me builders Toronto best custom home builders on top of this that guy about green home builder advice with Toronto having a house built Toronto property builders building a new construction home timeline for building a new house best way to build a home Toronto building your own home cost Toronto custom build homes near me Toronto home construction companies for good measure. Check more @ New EICR Certificate Site 89629ae