Pack Gaming
Inzaghi will absolutely remain with Inte - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Inzaghi will absolutely remain with Inte (/thread-inzaghi-will-absolutely-remain-with-inte)

Inzaghi will absolutely remain with Inte - lovelystyle - 03-13-2023

Inter chief executive Giuseppe Marotta says coach Simone Inzaghi will absolutely remain with the Nerazzurri next season, and could become one of the best coaches in the game later in his career.Inters hopes of retaining the Serie A title were dealt a blow on Wednesday as they fell to a 2-1 defeat at Bologna, allowing rivals Milan to preserve their two-point advantage at the top of the table.The Nerazzurris reverse was their first on the road against bottom-half Larrell Murchison Jersey opponents since January 2021, with Marko Arnautovic and Nicola Sansone overturning theearly lead established by Inzaghis men whenIvan Perisic netted Inters fastest Serie A goal of the season (two minutes and 53 seconds after kick-off).However, Marotta remains adamant Inzaghi will remain at the club regardle s of the outcome of their Scudetto fight.Absolutely yes, we are very happy with Inzaghi, he said at an event at San Siro. He is doing well and has strong growth margins.I believe that when he reaches the age Tennessee Titans Jersey of Carlo Ancelotti, Antonio Conte, or Ma similiano Allegri, he will be one of the best around. Inter saw an 11-match unbeaten Serie A run come to an end on Wednesday, but Marotta remains optimistic the Nerazzurri can still win NFL Tennessee Titans Jersey a second succe sive league title.As a sportsman, I smile, but its a bitter smile, he added. Its part of the game;we lost a battle, but not the war.We have to recompose ourselves as quickly as po sible;were angry, but not depre sed.There are four games left, lets see what happens. Todays football is not as predictableas it was in the Bud Dupree Jersey 1970s or 1980s. Today, even the team that has nothing to say can win.Inzaghis men conceded multiple goals in an away Serie A match for the first time since October 2021 (against Lazio) in their lo s at Bologna, having kept seven away clean sheets between thosetwo instances.Inter and Milan are fighting it out at the end of an absorbing title racein which the likes of Napoli and Juventus were involved for long periods, and Marotta said the competitive nature of this Serie A campaign has been good for Italian football.I think there is a general levelling of the teams, there is not yet mathematically a team that is Treylon Burks T Shirts relegated or that knows what its position will be, he said.It is for this reason one of the most interesting leagues in recent years, and this was neededafter the domination of Juventus and our succe s well in advance of the end of the season last year. This is good for the movement.