Pack Gaming
Lukaku signing was wrong decision by Che - Verzija za ispis

+- Pack Gaming (https://themastergames.com/mybb)
+-- Forum: Pack Gaming Info (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-pack-gaming-info)
+--- Forum: Obavijesti i novosti (https://themastergames.com/mybb/forum-obavijesti-i-novosti)
+--- Tema: Lukaku signing was wrong decision by Che (/thread-lukaku-signing-was-wrong-decision-by-che)

Lukaku signing was wrong decision by Che - lovelystyle - 03-13-2023

Former Liverpool defender Jose Enrique believes Romelu Lukaku could be an unstoppable threat in the FA Cup final but questioned the desire of the Chelsea striker.Lukaku has found some form in the past week, scoring twice in the draw with Wolves and once in the 3-0 win at Leeds United.However, the flurry followed a 10-game run without a goal in the Premier League for the former Inter and Manchester United striker.Enrique has not been impre sed by Lukaku in the first season of his second spell Jaelan Phillips Jersey as a Chelsea player, and expre sed amazement at how he handled himself late last year.That was when Lukaku made clear his unhappine s at Chelsea in an interview with Sky Sport Italia, complaining about his role in Thomas Tuchels team.In an interview with Stats Perform, Enrique questioned whether head coach Tuchel had been behind the decision to sign Lukaku last August, or whether it was taken above his head.Obviously it was a wrong decision because of what Lukaku did in January, said Enrique.A laughingEnrique added:I Mack Hollins Jersey dont really understand what hes done, to be honest with you.Obviously he doesnt like to run, either, another comparison with Paul Pogba at Manchester United is this kind of profile.Ability-wise, I love Lukaku; he has everything. I think hes a top Larnel Coleman Jersey , top world-cla s player that whenever he wants to have his game hes nearly unstoppable, but he just doesnt want to be there.Thats why that signing maybe actually doesnt make them get where they want to be. They are not fighting for anything except the FA Cup now. Enrique was speaking before Lukakus sudden burst of form, yet a return of just eight goals in thisPremier League campaign has fallen well short of expectations for the Belgiumstriker.Saturdays Wembley clash is a repeat of the EFL Cup final that Liverpool won 11-10 on penalties in February when Chelsea goalkeeperKepa Arrizabalaga mi sed from the spot.It also comes 10 years after Liverpool were beaten 2-1 by Chelsea in the FA Cup final, with Enrique on the beaten side that day.He still believes Liverpool were unfairly denied a second goal on that day, when Andy Carrolls header, touched onto the cro sbar by Petr Cech, went close to cro sing the line.Television evidence was inconclusive, but Enrique believes Noah Igbinoghene Jersey modern-day technology would have given Liverpoolan equaliser.I hope Liverpool get their revenge becauseI lost it 10 years ago against them, Enrique said. I believe we should have got a goal with the head from Andy Carroll. In the modern game it would have been a goal in my opinion.Looking ahead to the rematch, Enrique, who retired due to a knee injury almost five years ago, said Liverpool cannot afford to let their standards dip.If Liverpool Malcolm Brown Jersey perform as they have been doing, I believe Liverpool are the favourites if you ask anybody,he said. But being the favourites doesnt mean youre going to win it. They need to be careful because its one game and you can have a bad game and you lose it.